Monday, February 26, 2007

Chart 126



Chart 126
(23 November, 1997)


1.- Eros Ramazzotti - Quanto Amore Sei
2.- Oasis - Don't Go Away
3.- Björk - Jóga
4.- No Doubt - Different People
5.- Oasis - Stand By Me
6.- Jewel - Foolish Games
7.- Mariah Carey - Whenever You Call
8.- Spice Girls - Spice Up Your Life
9.- Janet Jackson - Got Til It's Gone
10.- No Doubt - You Can Do It
11.- Céline Dion - I Remember L.A.
12.- Bush - Cold Contagious
13.- Meredith Brooks - Bitch
14.- Verve Pipe - Cup Of Tea
15.- Wallflowers - The Difference
16.- Gary Barlow - My Commitment
17 - Meredith Brooks - I Need (DEBUT)
18.- Eternal - Save Our Love (DEBUT)
19.- Eternal & Bebe Winans - I Wanna Be The Only One
20.- Gary Barlow - So Help Me Girl

And Eros claimed another number one, too bad it was with that song, which is one of the not so good tracks. Meredith Brooks enters with another single "I Need", wich needs no explanation, cause it sure bombed. And eternal at 18 with "Save Our Love"

No comments: