Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Chart 236



Chart 236
(2 January, 2000)


1.- Garth Brooks - I Don't Have To Wonder
2.- Björk - All Is Full Of Love
3.- Robbie Williams - Karma Killer
4.- Live - The Dolphin's Cry
5.- Garth Brooks - Standing Outside The Fire
6.- Tim McGraw - Something Like That
7.- Mariah Carey & 98° - Thank God I Found You
8.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Lost In You
9.- Garth Brooks - Callin' Baton Rouge
10.- Tim McGraw - Please Remember Me
11.- Céline Dion - That's The Way It Is
12.- Céline Dion - Je Crois Toi
13.- Moenia - No Dices Más
14.- Bush - The Chemicals Between Us
15.- Garth Brooks - The Beaches Of Cheyenne
16.- Semisonic - This Will Be My Year
17 - Tori Amos - Marianne
18.- Dave Matthews Band - The Stone
19.- Garth Brooks - Ireland (DEBUT)
20.- Limp Biskit - Re-Arranged (DEBUT)

More Garth. And I liked that Limp Biskit song, I never understood why many people despised them after "Nookie". It's not like they're that bad.

No comments: