Sunday, March 30, 2008

Chart 260



Chart 260
(18 June, 2000)


1.- Live - Run To The Water
2.- Tori Amos - Bliss
3.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Unsigned Letter
4.- Westlife - Flying Without Wings
5.- Tori Amos - 1000 Oceans
6.- Westlife - If I Let You Go
7.- Garth Brooks - Do What You Gotta Do
8.- Bush - Warm Machine
9.- Mariah Carey - Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)/Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
10.- Garth Brooks - I Don't Have To Wonder
11.- Tim McGraw - Some Things Never Change/SeƱorita Margarita
12.- Garth Brooks - The Change
13.- Bush - Letting The Cables Sleep
14.- Cher - Just Like Jesse James
15.- REM - Falls To Climb/Walk Unafraid
16.- Matchbox Twenty - Bent
17 - Dave Matthews Band - Halloween
18.- Melanie C - Feel The Sun
19.- 'N Sync - It's Gonna Be Me
20.- Tim McGraw - She'll Have You Back

Ugh, I used to mess with my chart in weird ways. I added a little strength to "Falls To Climb", pairing it wth "Walk Unafraid"... yeah, yeah, I know!

No comments: