Friday, October 24, 2008

Chart 272



Chart 272
(10 September, 2000)


1.- Tori Amos - Concertina
2.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again
3.- Live - They Stood Up For Love
4.- Live - Run To The Water
5.- 'N Sync - I'll Never Stop
6.- Tori Amos - Sugar/Purple People
7.- 'N Sync - It's Gonna Be Me
8.- Garth Brooks - How You Ever Gonna Know/When There's No One Around
9.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Unsigned Letter
10.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - That's The Way I Remember It
11.- Deftones - Pink Maggit
12.- Westlife - Can't Lose What You Never Had
13.- Bush - Spacetravel
14.- Tori Amos - Bliss
15.- Christina Aguilera - Love Will Find A Way
16.- Fiona Apple - Fast As You Can (DEBUT)
17 - Tim McGraw - A Place In The Sun (DEBUT)
18.- 883 - La Regina Del Celebrità (DEBUT)
19.- Garth Brooks - The Old Stuff (DEBUT)
20.- Splender - I Apologize (DEBUT)

5 new entries! At 20, Splender. If I am right, they were a religious band, and I remember liking the album where this song came in. At 19, another Garthie song, most of them are good. At 18, I suppose was the time when a classmate lent me an italian compilation, and the 883 song was there. It's still a great song, it has not aged. Another song from Timmy McGraw at 17 and Fiona Apple returns to the chart with "Fast As You Can", a good song.

No comments: