Saturday, April 14, 2007

Chart 145



Chart 145
(5 April, 1998)


1.- Björk - Bachelorette
2.- Portishead - All Mine
3.- Live - Turn My Head
4.- Eros Ramazzotti & Tina Turner - Cose Della Vita (Can't Stop Thinking Of You)
5.- Portishead - Only You
6.- Live - Freaks
7.- Bush - Mouth
8.- Madonna - Frozen
9.- Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
10.- Céline Dion - My Heart Will Go On
11.- Eros Ramazzotti - Una Storia Importante
12.- No Doubt - End It On This
13.- Matchbox 20 - Push
14.- Garth Brooks - She's Gonna Make It
15.- Matchbox 20 - 3 AM
16.- Meredith Brooks - What Would Happen
17 - Fiona Apple - Slow Like Honey (DEBUT)
18.- Trisha Yearwood - How Do I Live? (DEBUT)
19.- Mariah Carey & Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Breakdown
20.- Björk - The Anchor Song (DEBUT)

Fiona Apple enters with one of the best songs on her debut album, "Slow Like Honey". Now, i think that album is close to bad, I never play it, but when I listen to a few songs, I am reminded why i liked it at first. Trisha Yearwood arrives at 18 with "How Do I Live?" and Björk debuts at 20 with another song that did bad from her debut album.

No comments: