Saturday, April 14, 2007

Chart 146



Chart 146
(12 April, 1998)


1.- Portishead - All Mine
2.- Björk - Bachelorette
3.- Live - Turn My Head
4.- Portishead - Only You
5.- Eros Ramazzotti & Tina Turner - Cose Della Vita (Can't Stop Thinking Of You)
6.- Madonna - Frozen
7.- Live - Freaks
8.- Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
9.- Bush - Mouth
10.- Matchbox 20 - Push
11.- Eros Ramazzotti - Una Storia Importante
12.- Matchbox 20 - 3 AM
13.- Garth Brooks - She's Gonna Make It
14.- No Doubt - End It On This
15.- Fiona Apple - Slow Like Honey
16.- Trisha Yearwood - How Do I Live?
17 - Mariah Carey & Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Breakdown
18.- Björk - The Anchor Song
19.- Céline Dion - My Heart Will Go On
20.- Sweetbox - Everything's Gonna Be Alright (DEBUT)

Sweetbox!! As far as I know, there is another Sweetbox in Japan, that I haven't bothered to listen to. Anyway, this Sweetbox was a woman and if memory serves right, the song "Everything's Gonna Be Alright" had a sample from a classical piece... Mozart? Bach? I don't remember, but it was cute.

No comments: