Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chart 241



Chart 241
(6 February, 2000)


1.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Lost In You
2.- Live - The Dolphin's Cry
3.- Garth Brooks - I Don't Have To Wonder
4.- Tim McGraw - Something Like That
5.- Mariah Carey & 98° - Thank God I Found You
6.- Björk - All Is Full Of Love
7.- Bush - The Chemicals Between Us
8.- Céline Dion - That's The Way It Is
9.- Tori Amos - Marianne
10.- Garth Brooks - Standing Outside The Fire
11.- Tori Amos - Liquid Diamonds
12.- Semisonic - This Will Be My Year
13.- Garth Brooks - Ireland
14.- Five - Keep On Movin'
15.- Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
16.- Shania Twain - Rock This Country!
17 - Garth Brooks - Callin' Baton Rouge
18.- Céline Dion - Je Crois Toi
19.- Dave Matthews Band - Halloween (DEBUT)
20.- Tim McGraw - My Best Friend (DEBUT)

New number one! At 19 debuts Dave Matthews Band with one of their angriest songs, it really is amazing, so powerful. And at 20, "My Best Friend", by Tim McGraw, which is not one of his best songs by the way.

No comments: