Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chart 242



Chart 242
(13 February, 2000)


1.- Garth Brooks - Do What You Gotta Do (DEBUT)
2.- Garth Brooks - I Don't Have To Wonder
3.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Lost In You
4.- Live - The Dolphin's Cry
5.- Tim McGraw - Something Like That
6.- Bush - The Chemicals Between Us
7.- Mariah Carey & 98° - Thank God I Found You
8.- Björk - All Is Full Of Love
9.- Tori Amos - Marianne
10.- Tori Amos - Liquid Diamonds
11.- Céline Dion - That's The Way It Is
12.- Garth Brooks - Ireland
13.- Five - Keep On Movin'
14.- Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
15.- Shania Twain - Rock This Country!
16.- Bush - Letting The Cables Sleep (DEBUT)
17 - 'N Sync - Bye Bye Bye (DEBUT)
18.- Dave Matthews Band - Halloween
19.- Garth Brooks - Standing Outside The Fire
20.- Tim McGraw - My Best Friend

A debut in number one!! My Garth obsession was still not over, and really, "Do What You Gotta Do" is an awesome song, I like it very much to this day. At 16, Bush also debut, with the best song of the "The Science Of Things" album. I heard he's finally coming out with a new solo album sometime this year, let's hope it's true. And the cheesy pop band 'N Sync enter with the first single from their sophomore album, it was ok, but I even gave away the cd, I don't like them anymore... in part, because they don't exist anymore... but Justin's career is horrible!

No comments: