Monday, March 21, 2011

Chart 340



Chart 340
(30 December, 2001)


1.- Kevin Max - Existence (9)
2.- Newsboys - Who?
3.- REM - I'll Take The Rain
4.- Garth Brooks - Wrapped Up In You
5.- Sigur Rós - Viðrar Vel Til Loftárása
6.- Tori Amos - Famous Blue Raincoat (3)
7.- Björk - Pagan Poetry
8.- Tim McGraw - Take Me Away From Here
9.- Dave Matthews Band - Fool To Think
10.- Tori Amos - Strange Little Girl (1)
11.- Kevin Max - Return Of The Singer / Be (4)
12.- Tori Amos - Carnival (6)
13.- Tim McGraw - Angry All The Time
14.- Gary Allan - What I'd Say
15.- Garth Brooks - The Christmas Song
16.- Lifehouse - Sick Cycle Carousel
17 - Robbie Williams - Eternity / Toxic
18.- Tori Amos - Baker Baker/Icicle (7)
19.- Live - People Like You (DEBUT)
20.- Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head (DEBUT)

Well, People Like You wasn't a single, but I imagined at the time, I wanted to make up for charting such a sub par song as Simple Creed. Cause People Like You is a cool song. And the Kylie song... while not bad, I guess the catchiness of it made me debut it, but it's not like I am very proud of it.

No comments: