Monday, March 21, 2011

Chart 343



Chart 343
(20 January, 2002)


1.- Kevin Max - Existence (11)
2.- Garth Brooks - Wrapped Up In You (1)
3.- Newsboys - Who?
4.- Tim McGraw - Take Me Away From Here
5.- REM - I'll Take The Rain
6.- Dave Matthews Band - Fool To Think
7.- Sigur Rós - Viðrar Vel Til Loftárása
8.- Tim McGraw - Angry All The Time
9.- Tori Amos - Famous Blue Raincoat (3)
10.- Kevin Max - Return Of The Singer / Be (4)
11.- Björk - Pagan Poetry
12.- Tori Amos - Strange Little Girl (1)
13.- Live - People Like You
14.- Chris Isaak - Lay Me Down Easy
15.- Lifehouse - Unknown / Breathing
16.- Tori Amos - Carnival (6)
17 - Garth Brooks - The Christmas Song
18.- Creed - My Sacrifice (DEBUT)
19.- Lifehouse - Sick Cycle Carousel
20.- Tori Amos - Baker Baker/Icicle (7)

If I was asked if My Sacrifice ever debuted in my chart, I would have said no jajajaja. Guess my memory isn't the best, I do remember liking this song, however. And at the top, Existence by Kevin Max returns to number one, after knocking down that undeserving number one called Wrapped Up In You.

No comments: