Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chart 384



Chart 384
(3 November, 2002)


1.- Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale (1)
2.- Duncan Sheik - This Is How My Heart Heard (4)
3.- Duncan Sheik - House Full Of Riches (2)
4.- Howie Day - More You Understand
5.- Duncan Sheik - November
6.- Tiziano Ferro - Xdono
7.- Diego Torres - Color Esperanza
8.- Tori Amos - I Don't Like Mondays
9.- Tori Amos - Enjoy The Silence (3)
10.- Ron - Ti Leggo Nel Pensiero
11.- Björk - Unison
12.- Tiziano Ferro - Le Cose Che Non Dici
13.- Doves - Satellites
14.- Shelby Lynne - I Can't Wait
15.- Doves - Pounding
16.- Christina Aguilera - Dirrty
17 - Michael W. Smith - Prayer For Taylor
18.- Elvis Costello - When I Was Cruel N° 2 (DEBUT)
19.- Bebo Norman - All That I Have Sown
20.- Duncan Sheik - On A High


I have never been able to get into Elvis Costello, except for like a couple of songs, being this one one of those.

No comments: