Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chart 388



Chart 388
(1 December, 2002)


1.- Howie Day - More You Understand (1)
2.- Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale (4)
3.- Duncan Sheik - This Is How My Heart Heard (4)
4.- Duncan Sheik - House Full Of Riches (2)
5.- Duncan Sheik - November
6.- Tori Amos - I Don't Like Mondays
7.- Tiziano Ferro - Le Cose Che Non Dici
8.- Ron - Ti Leggo Nel Pensiero
9.- Dave Matthews Band - Grey Street
10.- Doves - Satellites
11.- Christina Aguilera - Dirrty
12.- Howie Day - Ghost
13.- Diego Torres - Color Esperanza
14.- Tori Amos - Enjoy The Silence (3)
15.- Westlife - To Be Loved
16.- Björk - Unison
17 - Steven Curtis Chapman - God Is God
18.- Bløf - Meer Van Jou (DEBUT)
19.- Live - Call Me a Fool (DEBUT)
20.- Tiziano Ferro - Xdono


Ahhhhhhhhh Bløf!! How I loved that song, and since this made me remember it, I'm downloading a lot of their music <3 Perfect song. Plus a nice ballad from Live. Among the best of the V album.

No comments: