Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chart 399



Chart 399
(16 February, 2003)


1.- Mariah Carey - Through The Rain (2)
2.- Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
3.- Howie Day - More You Understand (9)
4.- Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale (5)
5.- Duncan Sheik - This Is How My Heart Heard (4)
6.- Duncan Sheik - November
7.- Duncan Sheik - Half-Life
8.- Dave Matthews Band - Grey Street
9.- Tori Amos - I Don't Like Mondays
10.- Duncan Sheik - House Full Of Riches (2)
11.- Björk - Harm Of Will
12.- Sigur Rós - Vaka
13.- Beth Gibbons & Rustin Man - Mysteries
14.- Live - Call Me a Fool
15.- Aimee Mann - It's Not
16.- Bløf - Meer Van Jou
17 - Tori Amos - Taxi Ride (DEBUT)
18.- Tori Amos - Enjoy The Silence (3)
19.- Steve Holy - I'm Not Breaking (DEBUT)
20.- Westlife - To Be Loved


More Tori Amos, Taxi Ride is a cool song. And I just recently learned that Steve Holy's "I'm Not Breaking" was a single, but it was never included on any album. I wonder why, it's a great song!

No comments: