Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chart 401



Chart 401
(2 March, 2003)


1.- Christina Aguilera - Beautiful (2)
2.- Howie Day - More You Understand (9)
3.- Mariah Carey - Through The Rain (2)
4.- Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale (5)
5.- Duncan Sheik - Half-Life
6.- Duncan Sheik - This Is How My Heart Heard (4)
7.- Sigur Rós - Vaka
8.- Duncan Sheik - November
9.- Dave Matthews Band - Grey Street
10.- Aimee Mann - It's Not
11.- Duncan Sheik - House Full Of Riches (2)
12.- Tori Amos - Taxi Ride
13.- Beth Gibbons & Rustin Man - Mysteries
14.- Tori Amos - I Don't Like Mondays
15.- Westlife - Miss You Nights
16.- Björk - Harm Of Will
17 - Steve Holy - I'm Not Breaking
18.- Bløf - Meer Van Jou
19.- Live - Call Me a Fool
20.- Gareth Gates - What My Heart Wants To Say (DEBUT)


Ahhhh, where's Will Young?? lol As we can see, Gareth Gates beat Will in the race to debut in my chart. What My Heart Wants To Say is a beautiful song, that to me, never gets old.

No comments: