Thursday, March 20, 2008

Chart 243



Chart 243
(20 February, 2000)


1.- Garth Brooks - Do What You Gotta Do
2.- Garth Brooks - I Don't Have To Wonder
3.- Bush - Letting The Cables Sleep
4.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Lost In You
5.- Live - The Dolphin's Cry
6.- Tim McGraw - Something Like That
7.- Bush - The Chemicals Between Us
8.- Mariah Carey & 98° - Thank God I Found You
9.- Tori Amos - Marianne
10.- Garth Brooks - Ireland
11.- Five - Keep On Movin'
12.- Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
13.- Shania Twain - Rock This Country!
14.- Dave Matthews Band - Halloween
15.- 'N Sync - Bye Bye Bye
16.- Tori Amos - Liquid Diamonds
17 - Garth Brooks - Standing Outside The Fire
18.- Tim McGraw - My Best Friend
19.- Björk - All Is Full Of Love
20.- Céline Dion - En Attendant Ses Pas (DEBUT)

IF I remember correctly, "En Attendant Ses Pas" was the last song by Céline in the chart for at least a few years, lovely song.

No comments: