Friday, May 25, 2012

Chart 402






Chart 402
(9 March, 2003)


1.- Christina Aguilera - Beautiful (3)
2.- Howie Day - More You Understand (9)
3.- Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale (5)
4.- Duncan Sheik - Half-Life
5.- Mariah Carey - Through The Rain (2)
6.- Duncan Sheik - This Is How My Heart Heard (4)
7.- Sigur Rós - Vaka
8.- Aimee Mann - It's Not
9.- Tori Amos - Taxi Ride
10.- Dave Matthews Band - Grey Street
11.- Duncan Sheik - November
12.- Westlife - Miss You Nights
13.- Duncan Sheik - House Full Of Riches (2)
14.- Beth Gibbons & Rustin Man - Mysteries
15.- Tori Amos - I Don't Like Mondays
16.- Steve Holy - I'm Not Breaking
17 - Gareth Gates - What My Heart Wants To Say
18.- Bløf - Meer Van Jou
19.- Mango - Disincanto (DEBUT)
20.- Live - Call Me a Fool


Disincanto by Mango is a great song. I just listened to it again and while it's very good, it's not his best. I remember getting an album of his and not liking it. So I wonder if he's a singles artist.

No comments: