Friday, May 25, 2012

Chart 403





Chart 403
(16 March, 2003)


1.- Christina Aguilera - Beautiful (4)
2.- Howie Day - More You Understand (9)
3.- Duncan Sheik - Half-Life
4.- Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale (5)
5.- Mariah Carey - Through The Rain (2)
6.- Sigur Rós - Vaka
7.- Duncan Sheik - This Is How My Heart Heard (4)
8.- Aimee Mann - It's Not
9.- Tori Amos - Taxi Ride
10.- Westlife - Miss You Nights
11.- Dave Matthews Band - Grey Street
12.- Duncan Sheik - November
13.- Duncan Sheik - House Full Of Riches (2)
14.- Beth Gibbons & Rustin Man - Mysteries
15.- Gareth Gates - What My Heart Wants To Say
16.- Tori Amos - I Don't Like Mondays
17 - Mango - Disincanto
18.- Bløf - Meer Van Jou
19.- Tim McGraw - She's My Kind Of Rain (DEBUT)
20.- Steve Holy - I'm Not Breaking


So Timmy, he had a lot of great songs, and She's My Kind Of Rain is one where you can see how he starts to go down. Granted, I have not even bothered to listen to his recent albums, cause the singles are bad.

No comments: