Friday, May 25, 2012

Chart 404




Chart 404
(23 March, 2003)


1.- Duncan Sheik - Half-Life (1)
2.- Christina Aguilera - Beautiful (4)
3.- Howie Day - More You Understand (9)
4.- Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale (5)
5.- Sigur Rós - Vaka
6.- Tori Amos - Taxi Ride
7.- Aimee Mann - It's Not
8.- Duncan Sheik - This Is How My Heart Heard (4)
9.- Westlife - Miss You Nights
10.- Mariah Carey - Through The Rain (2)
11.- Dave Matthews Band - Grey Street
12.- Gareth Gates - What My Heart Wants To Say
13.- Duncan Sheik - November
14.- Duncan Sheik - House Full Of Riches (2)
15.- Mango - Disincanto
16.- Beth Gibbons & Rustin Man - Mysteries
17 - Tori Amos - I Don't Like Mondays
18.- Tim McGraw - She's My Kind Of Rain
19.- Bløf - Meer Van Jou
20.- Miguel Nández - Amiga Soledad (DEBUT)


I no longer stand Christina's Beautiful, so I'm glad it's out of the top position XD At 20, Miguel Nández debuted, he was a participant in one of the editions of Operación Triunfo in Spain. I watched it and liked his debut single, so here it is.

No comments: