Friday, March 18, 2011

Chart 330



Chart 330
(20 October, 2001)


1.- Tori Amos - Famous Blue Raincoat (3)
2.- Kevin Max - Return Of The Singer / Be (4)
3.- Tori Amos - Strange Little Girl
4.- Björk - Verandi
5.- Kevin Max - Existence
6.- Tori Amos - Spring Haze / Suede
7.- Tim McGraw - Telluride
8.- Lonestar - With Me
9.- DC Talk - Sugarcoat It
10.- Tori Amos - Baker Baker/Icicle (7)
11.- Tori Amos - Carnival (6)
12.- Robbie Williams - Eternity / Toxic
13.- Live - Simple Creed
14.- Lonestar - I'm Already There
15.- Embrace - Over (DEBUT)
16.- Gary Allan - What I'd Say (DEBUT)
17 - Garth Brooks / George Jones - Beer Run
18.- Sigur Rós - Viðrar vel til loftárása (DEBUT)
19.- Dave Matthews Band - The Space Between (2)
20.- Semisonic - Over My Head

3 debuts. Embrace with the awesome Over, a song that at the time blew me away the first time I listened to it, such an epic track. At 16, Gary Allan debuts with What I'd Say, that I recently heard is a cover, but I don't know who sang it originally. The song is amazing. And the lowest debuts comes at 18, Sigur Rós with a song which video was so cool lol The two kids in the video end up kissing <3

No comments: