Friday, March 18, 2011

Chart 332



Chart 332
(4 November, 2001)


1.- Kevin Max - Existence (1)
2.- Tori Amos - Famous Blue Raincoat (3)
3.- Tori Amos - Strange Little Girl (1)
4.- Lonestar - With Me
5.- Kevin Max - Return Of The Singer / Be (4)
6.- Sigur Rós - Viðrar Vel Til Loftárása
7.- Björk - Verandi
8.- Robbie Williams - Eternity / Toxic
9.- Embrace - Over
10.- Tori Amos - Baker Baker/Icicle (7)
11.- Tori Amos - Carnival (6)
12.- Live - Simple Creed
13.- Tori Amos - Spring Haze / Suede
14.- Tim McGraw - Telluride
15.- Lifehouse - Sick Cycle Carousel
16.- Gary Allan - What I'd Say
17 - Newsboys - Who?
18.- Garth Brooks - Wrapped Up In You (DEBUT)
19.- Lonestar - I'm Already There
20.- REM - I'll Take The Rain (DEBUT)

Another throw away Garth song, but I supposed I liked it back then. And REM also enter the chart with the melancholic and sweet and sad I'll Take The Rain. Still a favorite to this day.

No comments: