Friday, March 18, 2011

Chart 333



Chart 333
(11 November, 2001)


1.- Kevin Max - Existence (2)
2.- Tori Amos - Famous Blue Raincoat (3)
3.- Sigur Rós - Viðrar Vel Til Loftárása
4.- Lonestar - With Me
5.- Tori Amos - Strange Little Girl (1)
6.- Kevin Max - Return Of The Singer / Be (4)
7.- Robbie Williams - Eternity / Toxic
8.- Embrace - Over
9.- Björk - Verandi
10.- Live - Simple Creed
11.- Tori Amos - Baker Baker/Icicle (7)
12.- Lifehouse - Sick Cycle Carousel
13.- Tori Amos - Carnival (6)
14.- Gary Allan - What I'd Say
15.- Newsboys - Who?
16.- Garth Brooks - Wrapped Up In You
17 - REM - I'll Take The Rain
18.- Tori Amos - Spring Haze / Suede
19.- Tim McGraw - Telluride
20.- Dave Matthews Band - Fool To Think (DEBUT)

I loved Fool To Think even before I bought the cd. I would search through iMesh and would see the song title come up with the results, but thought it was some old song I didn't know. But when I got the cd, I instantly loved it anyway, it IS a great song!

No comments: