Friday, March 18, 2011

Chart 331





Chart 331
(27 October, 2001)


1.- Tori Amos - Strange Little Girl (1)
2.- Tori Amos - Famous Blue Raincoat (3)
3.- Kevin Max - Existence
4.- Kevin Max - Return Of The Singer / Be (4)
5.- Lonestar - With Me
6.- Björk - Verandi
7.- Tori Amos - Spring Haze / Suede
8.- Sigur Rós - Viðrar Vel Til Loftárása
9.- Robbie Williams - Eternity / Toxic
10.- Tori Amos - Baker Baker/Icicle (7)
11.- Tim McGraw - Telluride
12.- Tori Amos - Carnival (6)
13.- Embrace - Over
14.- Live - Simple Creed
15.- Gary Allan - What I'd Say
16.- DC Talk - Sugarcoat It
17 - Lonestar - I'm Already There
18.- Garth Brooks / George Jones - Beer Run
19.- Lifehouse - Sick Cycle Carousel (DEBUT)
20.- Newsboys - Who? (DEBUT)

Well, I never really liked that much Hanging By a Moment, so the first song I charted of Lifehouse was not that hit, but the next one, Sick Cycle Carousel. As for Newsboys, well, I was going throught one of many phases I have with different kinds of music, this time was a christian one and not because of that, the song is bad or anything, it's still great to this day.

No comments: