Friday, February 23, 2007

Chart 104



Chart 104
(22 June, 1997)


1.- Gary Barlow - Love Won't Wait
2.- Eros Ramazzotti - Quasi Amore
3.- No Doubt - Don't Speak
4.- Pet Shop Boys - A Red Letter Day
5.- Céline Dion - All By Myself
6.- Supertramp - You Win I Lose
7.- Spice Girls - Who Do You Think You Are?
8.- En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love)
9.- No Doubt - Spiderwebs
10.- Wallflowers - One Headlight
11.- Texas - Say What You Want
12.- No Doubt - Sunday Morning
13.- Duncan Sheik - Barely Breathing
14.- Wet Wet Wet - If I Never See You Again
15.- Björk - Possibly Maybe
16.- Bush - Swallowed
17 - Shakira - Antología
18.- Robbie Williams - Old Before I Die
19.- Eternal - Don't You Love Me?
20.- hanson - mmmbop (debut)

ARGH!! There are no excuses for that horrible debut, really. I offer my apologies if this has offended you in any way... but trying to put myself in my 1997 mind, the song was catchy, so that is my lame excuse. Oh yeah, and gary Barlow makes an impressive leap from 20 to 1 :D

No comments: