Thursday, February 22, 2007

Chart 89



Chart 89
(9 March, 1997)


1.- Eros Ramazzotti - Quasi Amore
2.- No Doubt - Don't Speak
3.- Céline Dion - To Love You More
4.- Eros Ramazzotti - Questo Immenso Show
5.- Donna Lewis - Without Love
6.- Robert Miles - One And One
7.- Eros Ramazzotti - Stella Gemella
8.- Céline Dion - It's All Coming Back To Me Now
9.- Céline Dion - Quand On N'a Que L'amour
10.- Eros Ramazzotti - L'aurora
11.- Merril Bainbridge - Mouth
12.- No Doubt - The Climb (DEBUT)
13.- Céline Dion - The Colour Of My Love (DEBUT)
14.- Sheryl Crow - Everyday Is A Winding Road
15.- Bush - Swallowed
16.- Ragazzi - Veneno
17 - Cranberries - When You're Gone
18.- Céline Dion - Just Walk Away (DEBUT)
19.- No Doubt - Spiderwebs (DEBUT)
20.- Céline Dion - Think Twice (DEBUT)

By this time in 1997, my cousin was buying a lot of cds and back then, our music tastes were very similar, so I enjoyed the music he liked. It was a good time, cause I could listen to lots of new albums (and others not so new) for free! Yeah, I also bought cds, but not that many (didn't have enough money). So, if someone's reading this, you can guess what were the new cds my cousin bought: Yes, "Tragic Kingdom" and "The Colour Of My Love". So, all 5 debuts come from those two albums.

No comments: