Saturday, February 24, 2007

Chart 118



Chart 118
(28 September, 1997)


1.- No Doubt - Just A Girl
2.- Gary Barlow - So Help Me Girl
3.- No Doubt - Happy Now
4.- Gary Barlow - Love Won't Wait
5.- Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
6.- Eternal & Bebe Winans - I Wanna Be The Only One
7.- Wallflowers - The Difference
8.- Meredith Brooks - Bitch
9.- No Doubt - Sunday Morning
10.- Eros Ramazzotti - Quasi Amore
11.- Jewel - Foolish Games
12.- No Doubt - Don't Speak
13.- Oasis - Don't Go Away
14.- Céline Dion - I Remember L.A.
15.- No Doubt - Different People
16.- Texas - Black Eyed Boy
17 - Céline Dion - Prière Païenne
18.- James - She's A Star
19.- Olive - You're Not Alone (DEBUT)
20.- Eternal - Stay (DEBUT)

As I do this compiling work of my charts, I've noticed that i had some kind of penchant for re-debuting songs, like "Stay" by Eternal. And at 19, the band Olive with the song "You're Not Alone".

No comments: