Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chart 288



Chart 288
(31 December, 2000)


1.- Live - Run To The Water
2.- Tori Amos - Lust
3.- 'N Sync - This I Promise You
4.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again
5.- God Lives Underwater - Fly On The Windscreen
6.- Garth Brooks - Burning Bridges
7.- Gary Allan - Runaway
8.- Live - Sparkle
9.- Tori Amos - Hey Jupiter (The Dakota Version)
10.- Garth Brooks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas/God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
11.- A Perfect Circle - Judith/The Hollow
12.- Travis - Writing To Reach You
13.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Maybe
14.- DC Talk - My Friend (So Long)
15.- Kenny Chesney & Randy Travis - Baptism
16.- Tim McGraw - A Place In The Sun
17 - Tim McGraw - My Next Thirty Years/Carry On
18.- Garth Brooks - The Night Will Only Know (DEBUT)
19.- Trisha Yearwood - There Goes My Baby (DEBUT)
20.- Tori Amos - Sugar/Purple People

Back then, the debuters were not married yet, I believe. Country music ruled my heart :P Last day of 2000!

No comments: