Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chart 290



Chart 290
(14 January, 2001)


1.- Tori Amos - Lust
2.- Live - Run To The Water
3.- 'N Sync - This I Promise You
4.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again
5.- Live - Sparkle
6.- Garth Brooks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas/God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
7.- Gary Allan - Runaway
8.- Travis - Writing To Reach You
9.- God Lives Underwater - Fly On The Windscreen
10.- DC Talk - My Friend (So Long)
11.- Tim McGraw - My Next Thirty Years/Carry On
12.- Robbie Williams - Better Man
13.- Garth Brooks - The Night Will Only Know
14.- A Perfect Circle - Judith/The Hollow
15.- Trisha Yearwood - There Goes My Baby
16.- Tori Amos - Hey Jupiter (The Dakota Version)
17 - Westlife - Open Your Heart
18.- Garth Brooks - Burning Bridges
19.- Kenny Chesney - Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me (DEBUT)
20.- OBK - Falsa Moral/Nada Queda Ya (DEBUT)

Yeah, like I said in the last chart, two of those songs debuted this week. Recently I listened again to that OBK album and it's still a good one.

No comments: