Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chart 289



Chart 289
(7 January, 2001)


1.- Tori Amos - Lust
2.- Live - Run To The Water
3.- 'N Sync - This I Promise You
4.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again
5.- God Lives Underwater - Fly On The Windscreen
6.- Live - Sparkle
7.- Gary Allan - Runaway
8.- Garth Brooks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas/God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
9.- Tori Amos - Hey Jupiter (The Dakota Version)
10.- Travis - Writing To Reach You
11.- DC Talk - My Friend (So Long)
12.- Garth Brooks - Burning Bridges
13.- A Perfect Circle - Judith/The Hollow
14.- Tim McGraw - My Next Thirty Years/Carry On
15.- Garth Brooks - The Night Will Only Know
16.- Trisha Yearwood - There Goes My Baby
17 - Kenny Chesney & Randy Travis - Baptism
18.- Tim McGraw - A Place In The Sun
19.- Westlife - Open Your Heart (DEBUT)
20.- Robbie Williams - Better Man (DEBUT)

First chart of 2001! I was still mining the debut album of Westlife as you can see. And Robbie also enters with a beautiful ballad called "Better Man". The songs that were about to debut or the "On the horizon" were: Kenny Chesney with "Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me", Fiona Apple with "I Know", OBK with two songs "Falsa Moral" and "Nada Queda Ya", Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue with "Kids", Eros Ramazzotti with "Fuoco Nel Fuoco", Westlife with "My Love" and Bon with "Boys".

No comments: