Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chart 292



Chart 292
(28 January, 2001)


1.- Tori Amos - Lust
2.- 'N Sync - This I Promise You
3.- Live - Run To The Water
4.- Live - Sparkle
5.- Robbie Williams - Supreme (DEBUT)
6.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again
7.- Robbie Williams - Better Man
8.- Garth Brooks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas/God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
9.- Travis - Writing To Reach You
10.- DC Talk - My Friend (So Long)
11.- Gary Allan - Runaway
12.- Tim McGraw - My Next Thirty Years/Carry On
13.- Garth Brooks - The Night Will Only Know
14.- Trisha Yearwood - There Goes My Baby
15.- Fiona Apple - I Know
16.- Kenny Chesney - Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
17 - Garth Brooks - It Don't Matter To The Sun
18.- OBK - Falsa Moral/Nada Queda Ya
19.- God Lives Underwater - Fly On The Windscreen
20.- Westlife - Open Your Heart

Only one new song, "Supreme" by Robbie. Sometimes I think this is his best song, and it's too bad that he only went downhill from here.

No comments: