Saturday, February 6, 2010



Chart 291
(21 January, 2001)


1.- Tori Amos - Lust
2.- Live - Run To The Water
3.- 'N Sync - This I Promise You
4.- Live - Sparkle
5.- Garth Brooks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas/God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
6.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again
7.- Travis - Writing To Reach You
8.- Robbie Williams - Better Man
9.- Gary Allan - Runaway
10.- DC Talk - My Friend (So Long)
11.- Tim McGraw - My Next Thirty Years/Carry On
12.- Garth Brooks - The Night Will Only Know
13.- God Lives Underwater - Fly On The Windscreen
14.- Trisha Yearwood - There Goes My Baby
15.- Westlife - Open Your Heart
16.- Kenny Chesney - Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
17 - A Perfect Circle - Judith/The Hollow
18.- OBK - Falsa Moral/Nada Queda Ya
19.- Garth Brooks - It Don't Matter To The Sun (DEBUT)
20.- Fiona Apple - I Know (DEBUT)

The Chris Gaines album should have been a hit, if the singles would have been different. A song like "It Don't Matter To The Sun" would have still had appeal for the country music lovers. Too bad people just laughed. And Fiona Apple when she used to be great made her song "I Know" one of her career highlights.

No comments: