Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chart 293


Chart 293
(4 February, 2001)


1.- 'N Sync - This I Promise You (1)
2.- Tori Amos - Lust (4)
3.- Live - Sparkle
4.- Robbie Williams - Supreme
5.- Live - Run To The Water (22)
6.- Robbie Williams - Better Man
7.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again (9)
8.- Travis - Writing To Reach You
9.- DC Talk - My Friend (So Long)
10.- Tim McGraw - My Next Thirty Years/Carry On
11.- Garth Brooks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas/God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
12.- Fiona Apple - I Know
13.- Garth Brooks - The Night Will Only Know
14.- Trisha Yearwood - There Goes My Baby
15.- Gary Allan - Runaway
16.- Garth Brooks - It Don't Matter To The Sun
17 - Tori Amos - Josephine (DEBUT)
18.- Nek - Il Nostro Giorno In PiĆ¹ (DEBUT)
19.- Westlife - Open Your Heart
20.- Faith Hill - That's How Love Moves (DEBUT)

For easy reference, I will add from here on (in brackets) the number of weeks the songs who reached number one, spent there. Not much movement this week, but 3 debuts enter the chart.

No comments: