Thursday, March 20, 2008

Chart 244



Chart 244
(27 February, 2000)


1.- Garth Brooks - Do What You Gotta Do
2.- Garth Brooks - I Don't Have To Wonder
3.- Bush - Letting The Cables Sleep
4.- Tim McGraw - Something Like That
5.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Lost In You
6.- Live - The Dolphin's Cry
7.- Mariah Carey & 98° - Thank God I Found You
8.- Bush - The Chemicals Between Us
9.- Dave Matthews Band - Halloween
10.- Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
11.- Five - Keep On Movin'
12.- Shania Twain - Rock This Country!
13.- 'N Sync - Bye Bye Bye
14.- Tori Amos - Marianne
15.- Garth Brooks - Ireland
16.- Tim McGraw - My Best Friend
17 - CĂ©line Dion - En Attendant Ses Pas
18.- Lonestar - Smile (DEBUT)
19.- Faith Hill - Breathe (DEBUT)
20.- REM - Walk Unafraid (DEBUT)

Lonestar! I remember how good "Smile" was, I taped it from the radio, when bad weather was making some radio stations appear in english. Two country songs debuting, the other one was "Breathe" by Faith Hill, wit her nnew sexy look, instead of the harmless style from previous album. And REM, also debut with their gay anthem "Walk Unafraid"

No comments: