Friday, March 21, 2008

Chart 250



Chart 250
(9 April, 2000)


1.- Dave Matthews Band - Halloween
2.- Westlife - Flying Without Wings
3.- 'N Sync - Bye Bye Bye
4.- Garth Brooks - Do What You Gotta Do
5.- Live - Run To The Water
6.- Tori Amos - Bliss
7.- Bush - Letting The Cables Sleep
8.- Garth Brooks - I Don't Have To Wonder
9.- Tim McGraw - Something Like That
10.- Garth Brooks - She's Every Woman
11.- Five - Keep On Movin'
12.- Christina Aguilera - What A Girl Wants
13.- Westlife - Swear It Again
14.- Lonestar - Smile
15.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Right Now
16.- HIM - Join Me
17 - Mariah Carey & 98° - Thank God I Found You
18.- Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood - Wild As The Wind (DEBUT)
19.- Faith Hill - Breathe
20.- Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

'N Sync reached number 3?? UGH!! Please excuse me dear reader, I was out of my mind. Dave Matthews Band fortunately save the day with the amazing "Halloween" at number one. And the second half of my chart was dominated by country music, I still love country music.

No comments: