Thursday, March 20, 2008

Chart 245



Chart 245
(5 March, 2000)


1.- Garth Brooks - Do What You Gotta Do
2.- Garth Brooks - I Don't Have To Wonder
3.- Bush - Letting The Cables Sleep
4.- Tim McGraw - Something Like That
5.- Dave Matthews Band - Halloween
6.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Lost In You
7.- Mariah Carey & 98° - Thank God I Found You
8.- Live - The Dolphin's Cry
9.- Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
10.- Five - Keep On Movin'
11.- 'N Sync - Bye Bye Bye
12.- Shania Twain - Rock This Country!
13.- Bush - The Chemicals Between Us
14.- Tim McGraw - My Best Friend
15.- Lonestar - Smile
16.- Faith Hill - Breathe
17 - CĂ©line Dion - En Attendant Ses Pas
18.- Live - Run To The Water (DEBUT)
19.- REM - Walk Unafraid
20.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Right Now (DEBUT)

Ahhh, Live debuuts with "Run To The Water", a song that really made an iimpact in my chart. As we all know, I was crazy for Take That when I started my chart, and that craziness made me put them at number one for countless weeks... well, Live really challenged that run with this song, which is amazing! Anyway, Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines scores another song... I still think the singles chosen did more bad than good for him.

No comments: