Friday, March 21, 2008

Chart 251



Chart 251
(16 April, 2000)


1.- Westlife - Flying Without Wings
2.- Dave Matthews Band - Halloween
3.- Live - Run To The Water
4.- 'N Sync - Bye Bye Bye
5.- Tori Amos - Bliss
6.- Garth Brooks - Do What You Gotta Do
7.- Bush - Letting The Cables Sleep
8.- Garth Brooks - I Don't Have To Wonder
9.- Westlife - Swear It Again
10.- Garth Brooks - She's Every Woman
11.- Tim McGraw - Something Like That
12.- Christina Aguilera - What A Girl Wants
13.- HIM - Join Me
14.- Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood - Wild As The Wind
15.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Right Now
16.- Five - Keep On Movin'
17 - Andreas Johnson - Glorious (DEBUT)
18.- Lonestar - Smile
19.- Mariah Carey & 98° - Thank God I Found You
20.- Faith Hill - Breathe

Another one of those great songs I knew thanks to the Wold Chart Show, yes, I was still listening to it by this time. "Glorious" was a good song... ok, after posting this, I'm gonna search the video on youtube! :D

No comments: