Thursday, March 20, 2008

Chart 246



Chart 246
(12 March, 2000)


1.- Garth Brooks - Do What You Gotta Do
2.- Bush - Letting The Cables Sleep
3.- Garth Brooks - I Don't Have To Wonder
4.- Dave Matthews Band - Halloween
5.- Westlife - Flying Without Wings (DEBUT)
6.- Tim McGraw - Something Like That
7.- Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
8.- Mariah Carey & 98° - Thank God I Found You
9.- 'N Sync - Bye Bye Bye
10.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Lost In You
11.- Five - Keep On Movin'
12.- Live - The Dolphin's Cry
13.- Shania Twain - Rock This Country!
14.- Tim McGraw - My Best Friend
15.- Lonestar - Smile
16.- Faith Hill - Breathe
17 - Live - Run To The Water
18.- Christina Aguilera - What A Girl Wants (DEBUT)
19.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Right Now
20.- Robbie Williams - One Of God's Better People (DEBUT)

Sweet Christina debuts. And Robbie Williams too, I kinda remember that for soome reasonn his song struck a sensible chord in me and I had to include it in the chart, this was, ofcourse, before he turned out into a crappy artists... oh days already gone. And what's this? Live only moved one position?

No comments: