Thursday, March 20, 2008

Chart 248



Chart 248
(26 March, 2000)


1.- Bush - Letting The Cables Sleep
2.- Garth Brooks - Do What You Gotta Do
3.- Dave Matthews Band - Halloween
4.- Westlife - Flying Without Wings
5.- Garth Brooks - I Don't Have To Wonder
6.- 'N Sync - Bye Bye Bye
7.- Tori Amos - Bliss (DEBUT)
8.- Live - Run To The Water
9.- Tim McGraw - Something Like That
10.- Five - Keep On Movin'
11.- Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
12.- Lonestar - Smile
13.- Mariah Carey & 98° - Thank God I Found You
14.- Christina Aguilera - What A Girl Wants
15.- Faith Hill - Breathe
16.- Garth Brooks - She's Every Woman (DEBUT)
17 - Tim McGraw - My Best Friend
18.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Right Now
19.- Shania Twain - Rock This Country!
20.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Lost In You

I remember it like yesterday. A sweet girl I knew, went to the US and since you can't find anything in the music shops around here, I asked her too please pick "To Venus And Back" up for me, and she did! She gave it to me in classes and I proceeded to ditch classes and went home to listen to it. AMAZING album! And yes, "Bliss" was the first single released to alternative radio. And another Garth song, he used to make good music

No comments: