Friday, March 21, 2008

Chart 249



Chart 249
(2 April, 2000)


1.- Garth Brooks - Do What You Gotta Do
2.- Dave Matthews Band - Halloween
3.- Bush - Letting The Cables Sleep
4.- Westlife - Flying Without Wings
5.- 'N Sync - Bye Bye Bye
6.- Tori Amos - Bliss
7.- Garth Brooks - I Don't Have To Wonder
8.- Live - Run To The Water
9.- Tim McGraw - Something Like That
10.- Five - Keep On Movin'
11.- Garth Brooks - She's Every Woman
12.- Lonestar - Smile
13.- Christina Aguilera - What A Girl Wants
14.- Mariah Carey & 98° - Thank God I Found You
15.- Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
16.- Garth Brooks as Chris Gaines - Right Now
17 - Faith Hill - Breathe
18.- Westlife - Swear It Again (DEBUT)
19.- HIM - Join Me (DEBUT)
20.- Tim McGraw - My Best Friend

Bush didn't last long at number one, but the song is still a good one. Thanks to the love I felt for "Flying Without Wings" by Westlife, which was the second single, I decided to chart also their first one "Swear It Again". Really, at this time, they were amazing, they made great music, beautifl music. Nowadays? They keep releasing covers and bland ballads... what a shame. And HIM debuted too.

No comments: