Sunday, May 20, 2007

Chart 156



Chart 156
(21 June, 1998)


1.- Tori Amos - Spark
2.- Céline Dion - The Reason
3.- Live - Turn My Head
4.- Portishead - All Mine
5.- Björk - Hunter
6.- Björk - Bachelorette
7.- Marcy Playground - Sex And Candy
8.- Portishead - Over (DEBUT)
9.- Sash! - La Primavera
10.- Portishead - Only You
11.- Alanis Morissette - Uninvited
12.- Matchbox 20 - 3 AM
13.- Madonna - Frozen
14.- The Tamperer - Feel It
15.- Fiona Apple - Never Is A Promise
16.- Eros Ramazzotti & Tina Turner - Cose Della Vita (Can't Stop Thinking Of You)
17 - Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (DEBUT)
18.- Mariah Carey - My All (DEBUT)
19.- Fastball - The Way
20.- Eros Ramazzotti - Fantástico Amor (DEBUT)

Portishead continued to keep me extremely interested in their music, therefore, "Over" makes a good debut at 8. Goo Goo Dolls also entered with one of the biggest hits in that year, from the movie City Of Angles, "Iris", a great song, particularly the lyrics, so good, even if it wouldn't chart if I make a top 100 songs of history... well, I have made one a couple years ago or something, so I know it wasn't there. Then, Mariah with "My All", a beautiful slow ballad with a very good video. Somehow, it managed to become one of her most obscure singles in my opinion. And finally, at 20, Eros Ramazzotti enters with "Fantástico Amor"

No comments: