Sunday, May 20, 2007

Chart 157



Chart 157
(28 June, 1998)


1.- Céline Dion - The Reason
2.- Tori Amos - Spark
3.- Björk - Hunter
4.- Live - Turn My Head
5.- Marcy Playground - Sex And Candy
6.- Portishead - Over
7.- Björk - Bachelorette
8.- Sash! - La Primavera
9.- Alanis Morissette - Uninvited
10.- Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
11.- Portishead - Only You
12.- Portishead - All Mine
13.- The Tamperer - Feel It
14.- Fiona Apple - Never Is A Promise
15.- Matchbox 20 - 3 AM
16.- Mariah Carey - My All
17 - Madonna - Frozen
18.- Fastball - The Way
19.- Eros Ramazzotti - Fantástico Amor
20.- Eros Ramazzotti & Tina Turner - Cose Della Vita (Can't Stop Thinking Of You)

No debuts!! So, here are the songs I had 'on the horizon' meaning: possible songs to enter the chart in the future:
Céline Dion - Cherche Encore / Anouk - Nobody's Wife / Madonna - Ray Of Light / All Saints - Lady Marmalade/Under The Bridge / Nek - Il Tuo Nome / Lenny Kravitz - If You Can't Say No / Billie Myers - Kiss The Rain / Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul / Sash! - Stay / Ace Of Base - Life Is A Flower / Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply / Eternal - It Might As Well Be Me / Gloria Estéfan - Heaven's What I Feel / Brandy & Monica - The Boy Is Mine / Garbage - Push It / Janet Jackson - Go Deep / Céline Dion & Bee Gees - Immortality / Robbie Williams - Let Me Entertain You / Destiny's Child - No No No / Aqua - Turn Back Time / Janet Jackson - Everytime / Eros Ramazzotti & Icy Bro - Terra Promessa / Live - I Alone / Portishead - Sour Times /
Yes, I cringe at many, many of those... I was still listening to what the radio fed me.

No comments: