Thursday, May 24, 2007

Chart 165



Chart 165
(23 August, 1998)


1.- Björk - Hunter
2.- Sash! - La Primavera
3.- The Tamperer - Feel It
4.- Portishead - Over
5.- Céline Dion - The Reason
6.- Tori Amos - Spark
7.- Björk - Bachelorette
8.- Alanis Morissette - Uninvited
9.- Live - Turn My Head
10.- Mariah Carey - My All
11.- Meredith Brooks - Watched You Fall
12.- Smashing Pumpkins - Ava Adore
13.- Danza Invisible - Por Ahi Se Va
14.- Eros Ramazzotti - Terra Promessa
15.- Portishead - Only You
16.- Shania Twain - When (DEBUT)
17 - Eros Ramazzotti - Fantástico Amor
18.- Mousse T feat Hot N Juicy - Horny '98
19.- Undrop - Train
20.- Matchbox 20 - Real World

Ahhh, I remember adoring "When" back when I first heard it on the World Chart Show, it was so much better than the horribble "You're Still The One", but music listeners around the world sometimes don't like what's good. So, I remember singing along to this, and it was much much more pop than the country where she comes from, but it's fine by me.

No comments: