Friday, May 25, 2007

Chart 167



Chart 167
(6 September, 1998)


1.- Björk - Hunter
2.- Portishead - Half Day Closing
3.- Sash! - La Primavera
4.- The Tamperer - Feel It
5.- 4 The Cause - Stand By Me (DEBUT)
6.- Céline Dion - The Reason
7.- Mariah Carey - My All
8.- Björk - Bachelorette
9.- Live - Turn My Head
10.- Portishead - Over
11.- Danza Invisible - Por Ahi Se Va
12.- Shania Twain - When
13.- Alanis Morissette - Uninvited
14.- Meredith Brooks - Watched You Fall
15.- The Corrs - Dreams
16.- Sarah McLachlan - Adia
17 - Portishead - Only You
18.- Spice Girls - Viva Forever
19.- Semisonic - Closing Time (DEBUT)
20.- Eros Ramazzotti - Terra Promessa

So sad to see Tori Amos leaving the chart with that awesome "Spark". Anyway, the replacement was "Closing Time" by Semisonic. I liked the song enough. And I received money from a scholarship or something like that... that in reality was just a few bucks. Anyway, I decided to spend the money in something good like a cd, and so I went with my cousin to buy music. He suggested me to buy Semisonic's cd, but I wasn't sure if I would like it, still my cousin insisted and finally I gave in. The first play was not to my liking, and I wanted to return it jajaja but who would've thought? I LOVE "Feeling Strangely Fine" to this day, it's probably in my top 20 albums of all time. "Closing Time" is great and the cd is full of great songs.

No comments: