Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Chart 161



Chart 161
(26 July, 1998)


1.- Björk - Hunter
2.- Portishead - Over
3.- Tori Amos - Spark
4.- Sash! - La Primavera
5.- Céline Dion - The Reason
6.- Live - Turn My Head
7.- Alanis Morissette - Uninvited
8.- Björk - Bachelorette
9.- Mariah Carey - My All
10.- The Tamperer - Feel It
11.- Live - I Alone
12.- Eros Ramazzotti - Fantástico Amor
13.- Portishead - Only You
14.- Marcy Playground - Sex And Candy
15.- Smashing Pumpkins - Ava Adore
16.- OBK & Asap - Historias De Amor '98
17 - Eros Ramazzotti - Terra Promessa (DEBUT)
18.- Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul '98
19.- Meredith Brooks - Watched You Fall (DEBUT)
20.- Céline Dion - Cherche Encore

Eros Ramazzotti debuts with what was his first single in Italy more than a decade ago, the song "Terra Promessa", a nice song, nothing out of the ordinary. And at 19, an artist that I can't believe is back, Meredith Brooks with "Watched You Fall", a not that bad song, but really, Meredith?? UGH!

No comments: