Saturday, May 26, 2007

Chart 178



Chart 178
(22 November, 1998)


1.- Dave Matthews Band - Don't Drink The Water
2.- Live - Heropsychodreamer
3.- Madonna - Drowned World/Substitute For Love
4.- Tori Amos - Raspberry Swirl
5.- Dave Matthews Band - Stay (Wasting Time)
6.- Ben Folds Five - Brick
7.- Björk - Hunter
8.- Embrace - Come Back To What You Know
9.- Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me
10.- Eros Ramazzotti & Andrea Bocelli - Musica E
11.- Portishead - Half Day Closing
12.- Catatonia - Road Rage
13.- Steps - Last Thing On My Mind
14.- Robbie Williams - Killing Me
15.- Madonna - The Power Of Good-Bye
16.- Björk - Bachelorette
17 - Live - Turn My Head
18.- 'N Sync - Tearin' Up My Heart
19.- George Michael - Outside
20.- Céline Dion - Zora Sourit (DEBUT)

I keep my position, Céline is better singing in french than english. This was the first single from her album "S'il Suffisait D'aimer" a really nice album.

No comments: