Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chart 294


Chart 294
(11 February, 2001)


1.- 'N Sync - This I Promise You (2)
2.- Tori Amos - Lust (4)
3.- Robbie Williams - Supreme
4.- Live - Sparkle
5.- Live - Run To The Water (22)
6.- Robbie Williams - Better Man
7.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again (9)
8.- DC Talk - My Friend (So Long)
9.- Fiona Apple - I Know
10.- Travis - Writing To Reach You
11.- Tim McGraw - My Next Thirty Years/Carry On
12.- Tori Amos - Josephine
13.- Garth Brooks - It Don't Matter To The Sun
14.- Garth Brooks - The Night Will Only Know
15.- Nek - Il Nostro Giorno In PiĆ¹
16.- Garth Brooks - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas/God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
17 - Faith Hill - That's How Love Moves
18.- Garth Brooks - It's Your Song (DEBUT)
19.- Third Eye Blind - Deep Inside Of You (DEBUT)
20.- Gary Allan - Runaway

Two debuts, Garth and 3EB. I was charting "It's Your Song" cause I got to know it on the album Double Live in its live incarnation. However, if anyone knows where the studio version comes from, let me know, I have it, but don't know where was it included originally.

No comments: