Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chart 296


Chart 296
(25 February, 2001)


1.- Robbie Williams - Supreme (2)
2.- 'N Sync - This I Promise You (2)
3.- Tori Amos - Lust (4)
4.- Fiona Apple - I Know
5.- Live - Run To The Water (22)
6.- Live - Sparkle
7.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again (9)
8.- Tori Amos - Josephine
9.- Robbie Williams - Better Man
10.- Garth Brooks - It Don't Matter To The Sun
11.- Garth Brooks - It's Your Song
12.- Faith Hill - That's How Love Moves
13.- Nek - Il Nostro Giorno In PiĆ¹
14.- Third Eye Blind - Deep Inside Of You
15.- DC Talk - My Friend (So Long)
16.- Tim McGraw - You Don't Love Me Anymore
17 - Westlife - My Love
18.- Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely (DEBUT)
19.- Christina Aguilera - Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti (DEBUT)
20.- Travis - Writing To Reach You

To this day, Kid A remains my favorite Radiohead album, cause to be honest I am not crazy about them like many music lovers. And I guess the song that debuts this week is still my favorite from them, "How To Disappear Completely". Also debuting, Christina Aguilera with what I recall to be her second single from her first and so far, only spanish album.

No comments: