Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chart 300


Chart 300
(25 March, 2001)


1.- Garth Brooks - It's Your Song (2)
2.- Björk & Thom Yorke - I've Seen It All
3.- Robbie Williams - Supreme (3)
4.- Fiona Apple - I Know (1)
5.- Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely
6.- Tori Amos - Lust (4)
7.- Faith Hill - That's How Love Moves
8.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again (9)
9.- Live - Run To The Water (22)
10.- Tim McGraw - You Don't Love Me Anymore
11.- Christina Aguilera - Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti
12.- 'N Sync - This I Promise You (2)
13.- Dave Matthews Band - I Did It
14.- Westlife - Uptown Girl
15.- Garth Brooks - This Ain't Tennessee/Wild Horses
16.- Westlife - I Lay My Love On You/What Makes A Man
17 - Eros Ramazzotti - Fuoco Nel Fuoco
18.- Semisonic - Brand New Baby
19.- LeeAnn Womack - Ashes By Now
20.- Tori Amos - Carnival (DEBUT)

300 charts!! *celebrates* Well, the celebration was like 10 years ago, when this happened jajajaja. Only one debut, by the awesome Tori. I remember I wanted to buy the soundtrack to Mission Impossible 2, cause "Carnival" was in it. Thankfully I didn't cause I wouldn't have liked it. The song itself was different than the rest of the song, and even if it's a cover, Tori has proven time and time again she is a master of improving old songs.

No comments: