Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chart 295


Chart 295
(18 February, 2001)


1.- Robbie Williams - Supreme (1)
2.- 'N Sync - This I Promise You (2)
3.- Tori Amos - Lust (4)
4.- Live - Run To The Water (22)
5.- Live - Sparkle
6.- Fiona Apple - I Know
7.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again (9)
8.- Robbie Williams - Better Man
9.- Tori Amos - Josephine
10.- DC Talk - My Friend (So Long)
11.- Garth Brooks - It Don't Matter To The Sun
12.- Nek - Il Nostro Giorno In PiĆ¹
13.- Travis - Writing To Reach You
14.- Garth Brooks - It's Your Song
15.- Faith Hill - That's How Love Moves
16.- Tim McGraw - My Next Thirty Years/Carry On
17 - Third Eye Blind - Deep Inside Of You
18.- Westlife - My Love (DEBUT)
19.- Tim McGraw - You Don't Love Me Anymore (DEBUT)
20.- Garth Brooks - The Night Will Only Know

As you can see, I continued to milk Tim's album "A Place In The Sun". And also debuting, Westlife's first single from their second album Coast To Coast. Not much else going on.

No comments: