Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chart 299


Chart 299
(18 March, 2001)


1.- Garth Brooks - It's Your Song (1)
2.- Björk & Thom Yorke - I've Seen It All
3.- Robbie Williams - Supreme (3)
4.- Fiona Apple - I Know (1)
5.- Tori Amos - Lust (4)
6.- Faith Hill - That's How Love Moves
7.- Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely
8.- Live - Run To The Water (22)
9.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again (9)
10.- 'N Sync - This I Promise You (2)
11.- Tim McGraw - You Don't Love Me Anymore
12.- Christina Aguilera - Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti
13.- LeeAnn Womack - Ashes By Now
14.- Eros Ramazzotti - Fuoco Nel Fuoco
15.- Garth Brooks - This Ain't Tennessee/Wild Horses
16.- Westlife - I Lay My Love On You/What Makes A Man (DEBUT)
17 - Dave Matthews Band - I Did It (DEBUT)
18.- Westlife - Uptown Girl (DEBUT)
19.- Third Eye Blind - Deep Inside Of You
20.- Semisonic - Brand New Baby (DEBUT)

Westlife says goodbye to the chart and at the same time, 3 other songs by them debut :D Also debuting, the song that meant the beginning of the end for Dave Matthews Band. Yeah, they never made masterpieces like BTCS anymore. I do like the album "Everyday" and "Busted Stuff", but "Stand Up" and "Big Whiskey & The GrooGrux King" were atrocious sadly. And coming at 20, the debut of Semisonic's "Brand New Baby". Such a catchy song. Oh and by the way, "It's Your Song" which peaks at number one this week, was there thanks to the live album Double Live, and it had many covers, so I picked one at random.

No comments: