Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chart 297


Chart 297
(4 March, 2001)


1.- Robbie Williams - Supreme (3)
2.- Fiona Apple - I Know
3.- Tori Amos - Lust (4)
4.- 'N Sync - This I Promise You (2)
5.- Live - Run To The Water (22)
6.- Garth Brooks - When You Come Back To Me Again (9)
7.- Tori Amos - Josephine
8.- Garth Brooks - It's Your Song
9.- Faith Hill - That's How Love Moves
10.- Garth Brooks - It Don't Matter To The Sun
11.- Live - Sparkle
12.- Third Eye Blind - Deep Inside Of You
13.- Robbie Williams - Better Man
14.- Tim McGraw - You Don't Love Me Anymore
15.- Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely
16.- Björk & Thom Yorke - I've Seen It All (DEBUT)
17 - Christina Aguilera - Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti
18.- Westlife - My Love
19.- LeeAnn Womack - Ashes By Now (DEBUT)
20.- Eros Ramazzotti - Fuoco Nel Fuoco (DEBUT)

Ahhh Dancer In The Dark! Great movie with Björk, and from that movie came out an EP as a soundtrack for the movie called Selmasongs. The first and only single was "I've Seen It All" which is a collaboration with Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke. To this day, I love the song. Also continuing with my obsession with country was LeeAnn Womack debuting with a song that wasn't so country and had a funny video. And finally at 20, Eros enters with Fuoco Nel Fuoco.

No comments: